BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

enaek





I dont know why, but recently I have deep resentment towards myself. i criticize myself very often. I think becoz of exam stress. I feel extremely uncomfortable in front of the crowd, and esp u. I have been acting real stupid recently, I feel that I do not deserve to be loved, I do not deserve to have a girlfriend, others are much better than me, and i believe if you follow them, it would be good for you. Others are much better than me. The feeling is so fucking hard to bear, i mean, you like someone but you know you do not deserve to get her, because you are such a fucking stupid, useless asshole. I am bearing this fucking feeling now, i feel like i want to just run away, run as far as i can, leave everyone behind me, and start a new life. I want to walk away, just walk away, i choose to walk away, but you're still the one, and the only one.

0 comments: