BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

just motivation

" If I have to swim across the sea to get what I want, I will learn how to swim, then I'll swim it. If I have to climb the highest mountain to get what I want, I will learn how to climb, then I'll climb it. If I have to dive the deepest ocean to get what I want, I will learn how to dive, then I'll dive it. If I get disappointed because things did not appear as I wanted, I will learn how to accept it, then I'll try to accept it. At least now I have experienced how to swim, to climb and to dive and also how to accept everything that came from my effort. Then, I will try again to do better." Johni Pangalila

" Unexpected hits may force you to your knees, or worse, knock you on your face; but if you have the courage to get back up & walk around with that 'bruise' visible for all to see, the next time it happens, people won't notice the bruise...just your dignity while you 'recover'!" M. Goerz --- Washington

" Don't ask yourself, 'Can I?' but 'Am I willing to do what it takes?'... because yes! You can!" Salomon A. Quijada

0 comments: