BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

top 5 interesting kids

5. Kate Moore
Ordinary 16 year old girl from Iowa, She won the National Texting Championship and took home $50,000. How could she beats out other finalists? Practice makes perfect. She sends 14,000 sms per month. That would cost $ 700 if 5cents/sms.
Rate of return = 7,043% [($50,000-$700)/$700] haha!


4. Kynan Wynne
What's special about this 9 year old boy? He spent a night in the forest after separated from his parents. He was found after he spent a night in the forest. He learned how to survive in the wild from the Discovery Channel. XD



3. Caitlin Gault
10 year old girl from London. She has weak legs and they have broken more than 30 times under her weight >.<


2. Phoebe
She is only 5 years old but she is the only kid this age who raises almost $4,000 to feed the poor by writing sweet letter =)



1. Derrius Quarles
He was born poor and raised under poor family background. His dad passed away when he was 4 and his mom was a drug addict. Many people look down on him but he said: "I'll show you."
He is one of the dozen in the nation who won more than $1million in scholarships.
I like what he said to the press:
"I have no time to play around, I want to make a difference. I want to show people that I can be all those things people said I could never be."



0 comments: