BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

slow down


Heard many people passed away recently, my friends, friends' friend, relatives' friend all. But I'm not close to any of them. Just that life is full of uncertainty, I don't know who's next and who knows that this could be my last post?

Stop chasing too hard for things that seemed unreachable, slow down.
Stop trying too hard to get something done, slow down.
Grab your opportunity and spend some time with your love ones. Look into their eyes and say "I Love You".
Who knows this could be your last chance to say "I Love You"?
Say it silently inside your heart if you think it would be awkward to tell him/her face to face.
Express your love to your friends, parents and whoever they are, you name them.
Simply give a warm smile to a stranger is a sign of unconditional love.
Don't expect anything in return.
Let your heart and soul recharged with love. Enjoy the present waking moment.

Simultaneous topic about love love all, wokie, exam kit, I'm coming.
chiaoz