BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

31122009

Alright, today is the last day of 2009, the day you should look back and assess what you've done and achieved during the year. So moment of truth here, literally i achieved nothing, i failed my exams, and quite a number of unhappy moments happend during the year too. Well, i cant blame others, i failed my exams because im the one who sat for ehm, im the one who caused all the unhappy moments. I had been thinking too much (way too much) throughout the year, where to work, how to work, what to work, when to work, how to be rich, how to earn money etc instead of concentrating on my studies. The December sitting was terrible, especially P3. It wasn't that hard, but hell of an easy this round, but i just did't do well. Because the questions were so easy, I tried to come out with the best answer, but i didn't, at certain point, my mind went totally blank. I started to panic, i looked at others around me, they were writing as though they were copying directly from the examiner's answer. From there, I lost my focus, but i forced myself to continue writing. So i think my answers were, to some extent, out of logic.

Alright, forget about exam. Now lets talk about... hmm.... incidents I encountered during the year and consequently the conclusion of each incident.

#1 Don't Trust Anyone.
Sundra told me once before, it made no sense to me that time. But slowly, i realized that, the saying is true. Trust no one, each of everyone of us has our own agenda. I myself would do something that is against a so-called 'promise'. Especially you girls, always be skeptical. You girls have many boxes and links inside your head, but we guys have only one box and link, sex! So beware of others, we men have nothing to lose, but you girls are different story. Ofcoz, this is not always the case, when we truely love a girl, we wouldn't just think of sex. So, always be skeptical, and don't simply trust what others said.

#2 Admit your mistakes.
If you are wrong, just fucking admit it. Stop blaming others. Actions speak louder, you can give tons of excuses, but we have eyes, we can see. So stop giving all the fucking nonsense excuses.

#3 Save more, spend less and invest.
I should save more, spend less on unnecessary items and invest more than i spend. Shares are probably the most amazing financial instrument or vehicle has ever invented. I'm learning how to invest in shares now =)

#4 Differentiation
We like to be different. We are by nature, pursuing differentiation strategy. We wear different cloths, we comb different hair, we just want to be different from others. We want to be different in order to attract the opposite sex, we want to stand ahead of the crowd. But, we are already different. Just be yourself, you are different! You are beautiful, when you are who you are.

**Above are just my personal opinion, they are controversial, not 100% true, and don't trust whatever i said. Your discretion is advised. =P

Lets talk about the present. My OBU is still pending, at the same time, I'm confused when to apply for job. Maybe I should wait after result.
Ermmm... dunno what to write already, even though i got alot things wanna write LOL.

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year 2010 =)



2 comments:

Abel said...

reaching a year end or a new year isnt an end or a begining....but a continuing of life...may ur experience n past lead u to a better life ahead....lets not repeat the past but rather live a life that seeks improvment in every way. =)
happy new year my fren ....may we walk straight on da road shined brightly before us towards our goal n not being pulled off by distractions into dark lanes.

kaho said...

very true, may our experience n past lead us to a better life =)

Happy New Year Abel =)